- Elkridge, Maryland, United States
XOR Security is a leading provider of cyber solutions, services and support to Military Forces, Intelligence Agencies and Federal Civilian customers. Focused on computer network defense operations, we design, develop and assure a broad range of systems for sustainment of mission critical requirements, and homeland security. In support of these ongoing efforts, XOR Security is actively seeking a Senior Forensic Analyst to enable our operational counterparts with solutions designed to promote the rapid analysis of national level cyber threats and incidents.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting imaging and data extraction processes on a variety of media including hard drives, thumb drives, and memory cards. Conducts examinations on gaming systems and mobile devices. Creates detailed notes on processes undertaken. Inventories, disassembles, and reassembles a variety of hardware devices.
- Experience with disassembling and reassembling electronic devices such as computers and associated peripherals.
- Understanding of hard drive architecture and connection types
- Understanding of cell phone architecture
- Department of Defense Certified Digital Media Collector certification or eligibility to take
- Documentation and written communication skills
- Interim Secret clearance to start
- Understanding of cell phone Operating Systems
- Familiarization with EnCase, dc3dd, Cellebrite UFED, Microsystemation XRY
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Familiarization with computer file systems
- Familiarization with gaming consoles (PlayStation, XBOX etc)
- Possess Hard Drive and/or Cell Phone repair skills
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including paid health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and CI polygraph - Applicants must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.