- Elkridge, Maryland, United States
XOR Security is currently seeking talented Software Engineer’s to support one of our premier clients. To support this vital mission, XOR staff is on the forefront of providing T1-T3 CND Operations, and Systems Engineering support to include the development of advanced analytics and countermeasures to protect critical assets from hostile adversaries.
The ideal candidate will be actively investigating and developing new software tools and techniques in performing automated malware analysis, digital forensics and cyber intelligence. The candidate should have strong algorithm, software design, and software development skills with an understanding of low level OS and system operations.
Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must.
- B.S. degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Candidate must have more than 5 recent (i.e. less than 2 years removed) years of experience in a software engineering role
- Must have a minimum of a U.S. Secret Security clearance
- Strong programming skills in PHP
- Strong programming skills in C#
- Experience in SQL
- Rudimentary knowledge in Network Architecture and networked programs
- Experience in secure programming for web application development
- Experience with the software development lifecycle to include requirements definition and unit testing
- Experience in developing cyber security, malware analysis or digital forensics applications
- Graduate degree or active progress in obtaining a graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in Java, C, C++, Python
- Rudimentary understanding of protocol analysis
- Rudimentary understanding of malware analysis or reverse engineering
- Experience in digital forensics
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.