- Elkridge, Maryland, United States
XOR Security is a leading provider of cyber solutions, services and support to Military Forces, Intelligence Agencies and Federal Civilian customers. Focused on computer network defense operations, we design, develop and assure a broad range of systems for sustainment of mission critical requirements, and homeland security. In support of these ongoing efforts, XOR Security is actively seeking a Linux System Administrator to enable our operational counterparts with solutions designed to promote the rapid analysis of national level cyber threats and incidents.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the building, deploying and maintaining Linux RedHat 6 and 7 physical and virtual servers. Duties include providing tier 3 support and administration on multiple networks. Work includes interaction with IT and Development teams to build, deploy, integrate and support multiple custom applications. Perform upgrades, enhancements and patch and remediation, as well as complying with STIG requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- Hands on experience with RedHat Enterprise 6 administration
- Experience building and maintaining physical and virtual servers
- Experience deploying patches
- Fundamental understanding of server related networking
- Experience with Apache server
- 8570 certification
- Interim Secret clearance to start
- RHEL 7
- Active Directory
- Web services
- RedHat certification
- STIG compliance
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including paid health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and CI polygraph – Applicants must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.