- Elkridge, Maryland, United States
XOR Security is currently seeking a talented SharePoint Developer to support one of our premier clients within the Department of Homeland Security for the HQ Enterprise Security Operations Center (ESOC). The ESOC program provides comprehensive Computer Network Defense and Response support through 24×7×365 monitoring and analysis of potential threat activity targeting the DHS enterprise. To support this vital mission, XOR staff is on the forefront of providing T1-T3 CND Operations, and Digital Media Analysis supporting advanced threat analysis and development of countermeasures to protect critical assets from hostile adversaries.
The SharePoint Developer will lead the development of a SharePoint content management system for a Government customer. As the lead technical expert, the Developer will work with a Project Manager to engage with the customer and develop a high-level operational architecture and system architecture that meets their enterprise needs. In addition, the Developer will define and develop custom workflows to automate business processes. They will work with the PM to develop a plan for migration of legacy content into the SharePoint system, and supervise the migration activity. The Developer will also develop project sites for individual projects, as needed. The Developer will work closely with the PM to ensure a high standard of technical excellence across all team activities, and make recommendations for the most effective application of technology to meet the customer’s needs. Someone with a passion for working in a customer support role, has attention to detail, able to multi-task, and can work with multiple project leads to understand and communicate program information will thrive in this environment.
Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must.
- 5 years of experience in software development
- Requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience developing with SharePoint
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Experience designing and developing architectures for SharePoint systems
- Experience designing and developing custom SharePoint workflows
- Experience migrating legacy content to SharePoint
- Demonstrated ability to discuss technical concepts with non-technical customers and other stakeholders
- Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Information Security, Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience with Agile engineering practices
- Experience with cybersecurity technologies and best practices
- Professional IT Accreditations (CISM, CCSA, CCSE, JNCIA, CCNA, CISSP, OSCP, CCIE Security, CEH, Security+)
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.