- Washington, District of Columbia, United States
XOR Security is currently seeking talented Cloud Security SME for an exciting position supporting one of our premier clients. Our project is aimed at establishing cutting-edge techniques for network defense, identifying threats and detecting malicious activity using advanced toolsets.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with designing and developing security monitoring architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid-based systems. The candidate will lead the overall approach to cloud-based architecture, cloud-based applications and the overall vision/strategy around cloud-based applications for the client.
The candidate will be the primary point of contact for the Engineering, Infrastructure Services, Application Development, and other teams for the client. The candidate should have excellent communication skills to work with leaders across the organization to help identify opportunities, risks, and ensure the successful development and delivery of cloud solutions.
Washington D.C., USA
Skills and Qualifications:
- A senior-level security or management certification such as CISSP, PMP
- Experience architecting solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, VMware NSX and implementation of native and third-party cloud workload protection platforms (CWPP) and CASB solutions such as AWS Inspector, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, vArmour, Dome9 Security, Illumio, McAfee Skyhigh, and Symantec Elastica
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development (Application Security)
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, SAML, etc.)
- Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated.
- Twelve to Fifteen (12-15) years of experience in an information technology field
- 5 years’ experience with Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, VMware NSX, and Office 365
- AWS and Azure certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP and DHS EOD and be eligible for Top Secret/SCI CLEARANCE REQUIRED.