XOR Security is currently seeking a talented Incident Response Analyst (Service Desk) to support an Agency-level IT Program. The IT Program provides comprehensive Computer and Response support. Service Desk Analysts will conduct IT support activities including desk-side assistance and workstation troubleshooting in support of the CND operational mission. To support this vital mission, XOR staff are at the forefront of providing Advanced CND Operations, and Systems Engineering support to include the development of advanced analytics and countermeasures to protect critical assets from hostile adversaries. To ensure the integrity, security, and resiliency of critical operations, we are seeking candidates with diverse backgrounds in Information Technology, systems operations and incident response. Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must along with the ability to work shift.
- Provide effective front-line support leveraging service desk ticketing system, telephone, and email communications
- Support the service desk shift lead in operational activities
- Interact with government Program Manager for the service desk regarding operational issues
- Ensure timely and effective response to internal and external mission partners
- Follow the appropriate incident escalation and reporting procedures
- Seek to improve the quality, productivity, and culture of the service desk environment
- Coordinate distribution of incidents and service requests within the NCCIC ticketing system
- Conduct effective shift transition actions and procedures. Duties may also include but are not limited to identifying, logging, categorizing, performing initial triage, routing, and resolving incidents and requests; manage the lifecycle of incident and request tickets in accordance with interface agreements, performing customer relationship management activities with mission partners, internal coordination and follow up for distributed actions, and compliance with defined processes, procedures, work instructions, and program requirements.
- Must be customer and detail oriented and possess good decision-making ability
- Knowledge and understanding of customer service techniques. A willingness to learn new tools and technologies and take on new responsibilities as assigned
- Experience working with a customer service oriented environment
- Experience providing service desk/call center support
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in using the Remedy ticketing suite
- Exceptional communication skills
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP and TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED.