- Falls Church, Virginia, United States
At XOR Security, we build solutions that keep our citizens safe, our government’s information secure and our intelligence professionals one step ahead of the adversary. From defensive and offensive cyber operations to data analytics and strategic consulting, the XOR team provides the insight, expertise and dedication to ensure mission success. Our solutions deliver certainty – the certainty clients need to make critical decisions and lead with confidence.
XOR Security is actively seeking Systems Engineers whom will be responsible for supporting the efforts of DHS US-CERT and the NCCIC in securing our national interests, and protecting our nations sensitive equities.
- BS degree in an IT or related Engineering field and 1+ years of expertise in systems engineering
- Identifies and determine hardware, software, services and process necessary to exact into sustainable cyber solutions.
- Establishes system parameters and formats, and ensures hardware/software compatibility.
- Analyzes engineering, business, and operational data processing problems for applications and high performance data processing systems.
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Review documentation, describing system specifications and operating instructions, and revise existing processes and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements and storage.
- Responsible for reviewing proposed new systems, networks, and software designs for potential System Security risks and resolving integration issues related to the implementation of new systems with the Cloud infrastructure
- Working experience with software engineering or high level scripting (python)
- Analyze new hardware and software to determine their need or application in the existing or proposed system
- Familiar with concepts of big data, hardware and software interface development
- Test, maintain, and monitor applications and systems, including coordinating the installation of software programs and systems.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the data processing or computation needs required for the target solution to address.
- Relevant Security Certifications: Security +, CISSP, SANS Certifications, Network +, OSCP etc..
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.