- Falls Church, Virginia, United States
XOR Security is a leading provider of cyber solutions, services and support to Military Forces, Intelligence Agencies and Federal Civilian customers. Focused on computer network defense, we design, develop and assure a broad range of systems for sustainment of mission critical requirements, and homeland security. In support of these ongoing efforts, XOR Security is actively seeking a System Administrator to enable our operational counterparts with solutions designed to promote the rapid analysis of national level cyber threats and incidents.
In this role, the Systems Administrator will be responsible for the installation, administration, and documentation of multiple systems, both on-premise and cloud-based. Work includes deploying, configuring, upgrading, life cycle, migrating, supporting, patching, securing, backing, building and troubleshooting servers, network systems, and storage in a controlled environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- Linux server configuration and administration
- Experience with setup and design of VMware deployments to include multiple clusters and upgrades in production environments
- Experience working with cloud service providers (AWS, Azure)
- Secret clearance clear-able to Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
- 8570 compliant (Security+ certification)
- HO and Cisco UCS server hardware and blades including their associated interconnects (SAS, FC, TCP/IP)
- Windows server administration (Domain, DFS, DHCP, DNS, Print Services, etc.)
- Experience with storage systems (e.g. NetApp, 3PAR, and EMC)
- Understanding NAS and SAN protocols such as CIFS, NFS, iSCSI and FCP
- Experience using PowerShell and PowerCli
- Production experience with the setup and configuration of HP c7000 chassis
- NetApp FAS design, configuration and administration and experience with 7-mode and cDOT
- Production experience with Share and NTFS permissions
- Complex GPO deployments (share mappings, overrides, WMI filtering, and printer deployments)
- Ability to work with application developers on integration and requirements
- Network host teaming
- Experiencing applying STIGs and enforcing NIST 800-53 compliance
- Microsoft and/or NetApp certified
- WSUS and SCCM
- Backup administration with Backup Exec
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including paid health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation - Applicants must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.