- Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Mobile Security Subject Matter Expert
XOR Security is currently seeking a talented Mobile Security Subject Matter Expert to support one of our premier clients within the Department of Homeland Security for the HQ Enterprise Security Operations Center (ESOC). The ESOC program provides comprehensive Computer Network Defense and Response support through 24×7×365 monitoring and analysis of potential threat activity targeting the DHS enterprise. To support this vital mission, XOR staff is on the forefront of providing T1-T3 CND Operations, and Digital Media Analysis supporting advanced threat analysis and development of countermeasures to protect critical assets from hostile adversaries.
The Mobile SME will provide skills and experience necessary to provide consulting services to the government for architecture and direction of a multi-platform wireless mobility solution. The individual shall also provide senior level expertise in integration of various mobile devices (i.e. iOS, Android, BlackBerry, etc.) for Enterprise Environments. The individual will be developing position papers and recommendations to the government around how to offer these services in a secure manner in accordance with various OMB and NIST mandates while continuously focusing on usability for the end users. This is environment that requires flexible and evolving solutions as requirements and technology dictate. This effort will include integration with various Mobile Device Management (MDM) platforms along with Secure e-Mail Gateways (SEGs). The individual shall also compose and present technical white papers and reviews on new and existing IT technology platforms for mobile device and remote access systems to senior agency management.
Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must.
- 5-7 years experience in Mobile secure engineering
- Mobile Architecture experience, designing, developing, and integrating solutions
- Experience securing a mixture of Mobile Devices including iOS, Android, Apple activities
- Providing remote administration, support configuration
- Ability to architect, design and analyze diverse enterprise solutions based on evolving customer requirements
- Experience working in a virtualized environment is desired
- Remote Access Technologies / Authentication (SSL VPN, Network Access Control), Two
- Factor Authentication
- Mobile Application Support
- Security hardening mobile device infrastructure and endpoints to NIST and OMB standards
- Secret Clearance
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline such as Information Security, Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience with MDM technologies such as AirWatch and Good
- 1 year in software development, with an emphasis on rapid delivery and integration
- Well-rounded background in network, host, database, and application security
- Experience implementing security controls in an enterprise IT environment
- Experience driving a culture of security awareness
- Experience administering network devices, databases, and/or web application servers
- Professional IT Accreditations (CISM, CCSA, CCSE, JNCIA, CCNA, CISSP, OSCP, CCIE Security, CEH, Security)
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.