- Chantilly, Virginia, United States
XOR Security is currently seeking several talented Application Programmer III's.
Candidate must have the required Qualifications:
- Accurately represents customer requirements and possesses excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication
- Excellent technical writing
- Able to work in an operational environment where priorities change
- Proficient at gathering and interpreting relevant data and
- Applies advanced skills in Java, .Net, ORACLE, MARIA DB or similar and in scripting languages approved by or preferred by the Government.
- Experienced in information system design, including application programming on large-scale database management services and the development of complex software to satisfy design objectives.
- Will analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas and develop block diagrams and logic flow charts.
- Will translate detailed designs into computer software.
- Will test, fix, and refine the computer software to produce the required product.
- Will prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Will enhance software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
- Will provide technical direction to programmers to ensure program deadlines are met.
- Top Secret Clearance
- Has Master's degree preferred in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline with two years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline with four years of relevant experience in systems analysis or business analysis.
- Associate's degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline with six years of relevant experience in systems analysis or business analysis;
- Eight years of relevant experience in application programming.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED and a Top Secret Clearance.