- Chantilly, Virginia, United States
XOR Security is a leading provider of cyber solutions, services and support to Military Forces, Intelligence Agencies and Federal Civilian customers. Focused on computer network defense, we design, develop and assure a broad range of systems for sustainment of mission critical requirements, and homeland security. In support of these ongoing efforts, XOR Security is actively seeking a System Administrator to enable our operational counterparts with solutions designed to promote the rapid analysis of national level cyber threats and incidents.
Candidate must have the required Qualifications:
- Linux system administration
- Vmware ESX administration
- Apple OSX system administration/deployment
- Linux and OSXD scripting (e.g., Bash, Python, Perl)
- Cisco network administration
- Top Secret Clearance
- Management of large storage subsystems (e.g., NetApp, EMC) in a petabyte and distributed environment.
- Design and deployment of cloud environments, including but not limited to, Amazon C2S.
- Working knowledge of Federal government certification and accreditation (C&A) practices and policies, particularly Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53.
- Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other °related disciplines with two years of relevant experience in system architecture for enterprise-level systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related disciplines with four years of relevant experience in system architecture for enterprise-level systems.
- Associate's degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related disciplines with six years of relevant experience in system architecture for enterprise-level systems.
- Eight years of relevant experience.
- RedHat Certified Engineer (RHCE), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Apple Certified System Administrator (ACSA). The following Amazon Web Services (AWS) certifications are desired at the Associate level, while at least one contractor staff member should have the desired certification(s) at the Professional level: AWS Certified Solutions architect, AWS Developer, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, and/or AWS Certified DevOps Engineer.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED and a Top Secret Clearance.