- Chantilly, Virginia, United States
XOR Security is currently seeking several talented Test Engineers.
Candidate must have the required Qualifications:
- Proficient at collaborating with management and IT counterparts to define, refine, and maintain IT testing strategies, ensuring strategies are aligned to the goals of the Agile-Scrum development environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Agile Scrum methodology.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT concepts, principles, methods, and practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of performance management/measurement methods, tools, and techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems testing and evaluation principles, methods, and tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of requirement analysis principles and methods.
- Demonstrated knowledge of new and emerging information technologies and/or industry trends.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management principles and methods.
- Able to plan and carry out difficult and complex assignments and develop new methods, approaches, and procedures.
- Able to interpret IT policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Skilled at conducting analyses and at recommending resolutions to complex issues affecting the specialty area.
- Able to evaluate and recommend adoption of new or enhanced approaches to delivering IT services.
- Able to test and optimize the functionality of systems, networks, and data.
- Able to identify and define business or technical requirements applied to the design, development, implementation, management, and support of systems and networks.
- Able to ensure optimal use of commercially available products.
- Able to evaluate proposals for the acquisition of IT products or services.
- Able to prepare and present reports to the Government.
- Able to provide technical leadership on group projects.
- Will design, develop, and maintain automated and manual testing methods to confirm operational software is defect-free and design objectives are met.
- Will evaluate, recommend, and implement automated test tools and strategies.
- Will develop, maintain, and upgrade automated test scripts and architectures for application products.
- Will write, implement, and report status for system test cases. Analyze test cases and provide regular progress reports, serve as subject matter specialist, and provide testing knowledge for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
- Will participate as an effective Scrum team member focusing on quality of product and supporting multiple custom enterprise applications delivered by multiple application development teams.
- Will attend daily Scrum meetings to discuss daily sprint activities and objectives.
- Will analyze requirements and design test plans to prioritize test activities for each iteration.
- Will provide assistance to the development team for scheduling and maintaining of the resources needed to perform automated testing.
- Will develop, maintain, and execute automated and manual test scripts.
- Will analyze and document test results and recommend user adjustments. Will present test results during the ready-to-deploy review.
- Will perform validation after deployment dry run.
- Will perform new functionality and regression testing throughout the sprint cycle, including load testing.
- Will validate proposed system architecture and run test procedures to ensure that the user stories are met.
- Will perform the daily tasks of a Scrum Master, supporting team's daily activities by providing liaison between external technical groups as necessary.
- Has Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline is preferred with 2 years of relevant experience in software testing and quality assurance
- Associate's degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline is preferred with 4 years of relevant experience in software testing and quality assurance.
- Has 6 years of relevant experience in software testing and quality assurance
- Has experience with QuickTest Professional, LoadRunner, Selenium Tool Suite, Team Foundation Server (TFS), JIRA preferred.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED and a Top Secret Clearance.