- Chantilly, Virginia, United States
At XOR Security, we build solutions that keep our citizens safe, our government’s information secure and our intelligence professionals one step ahead of the adversary. From defensive and offensive cyber operations to data analytics and strategic consulting, the XOR team provides the insight, expertise and dedication to ensure mission success. Our solutions deliver certainty – the certainty clients need to make critical decisions and lead with confidence.
XOR Security is currently seeking a talented Web Software Developer III to support one of our premier clients:
- Demonstrated expertise and skill in applying advanced IT principles, concepts, methods, standards, and practices sufficient to develop and interpret policies, procedures, and strategies governing the planning and delivery of services throughout the agency.
- Able to provide expert technical advice, guidance, and recommendations to management and other technical specialists on critical IT issues.
- Able to present recommendations for adoption of new methodologies and lead implementation.
- Working knowledge and experience with coding in Java is required.
- Will create and/or maintain operating systems, communications software, database packages, compilers, assemblers, and utility programs.
- Will modify existing software and create special-purpose software to ensure efficiency and integrity between systems and applications.
- Will provide support to develop web-based applications including online customer service to transform Government agencies to be able to deliver their services online.
- Will provide support in developing the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the web-site.
- Will provide support for the implementation of interfaces to.applications.
- Experience with API's (eg. REST, SOAP XML, etc)
- Has Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline is preferred with 6 years of relevant experience.
- Associate's degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline is preferred with 8 years of relevant experience.
- 8 years of relevant experience in web software development and applicable certifications.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.