- Elkridge, Maryland, United States
XOR Security is currently seeking talented entry-level Application Developers to support one of our premier clients within the Department of Defense for the Defense Cyber Crimes Center DC3). The DC3 program provides comprehensive Forensic, Malware Analysis, and Reverse Engineering support across the Defense enterprise by providing deep analysis of potential threat activity targeting critical DoD assets. To support this vital mission, XOR staff is on the forefront of providing full spectrum Media Analysis and Systems Engineering support to include the development of advanced tools and analysis techniques to protect critical DoD assets from hostile adversaries. To ensure the integrity, security and resiliency of DC3’s critical operations, we are seeking Application Developers for research and development within the DoD Cyber Crime Center. The candidate will be actively investigating and developing new software tools and techniques intended to automate malware analysis, digital forensics and cyber intelligence. The candidate should have strong algorithm, software design, and software development skills with an understanding of low level OS and system operations. The candidate must be a detail - oriented, highly motivated individual, and able to work with supervision and as part of a team. Good written and verbal communications skills are a must.
• B.S. degree (or higher) from an accredited college in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering; eight (8) years of related professional experience without a degree
• Strong programming skills in PHP, Python, C++ or assembly language; experience with SQL; specifically towards the development of cybersecurity, malware analysis, or digital forensics applications
• Experience with the software development lifecycle, to include requirements definition and unit testing
• Understanding of Network Architecture and networked programs
• Minimum of a Secret security clearance
• Excellent customer service, communication, and prioritization skills and an ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
• Graduate degree in the above fields, or active pursuit of a graduate degree
• Experience in Java or C#
• Rudimentary understanding of protocol analysis, malware analysis, or reverse engineering
• Experience in digital forensics
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement. Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet
eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.