- Federal Civilian
- Merrifield, VA
At XOR Security, we build solutions that keep our citizens safe, our government’s information secure and our intelligence professionals one step ahead of the adversary. From defensive and offensive cyber operations to data analytics and strategic consulting, the XOR team provides the insight, expertise and dedication to ensure mission success. Our solutions deliver certainty – the certainty clients need to make critical decisions and lead with confidence.
XOR Security is actively seeking Business Application Delivery Director whom will be responsible for leading the efforts of our USPS customer, focused on delivering Cybersecurity and Digital Integration support services to the Postal Service.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of systems engineering, software development and have a desire to develop a deeper understanding of information security related to Postal Service requirements. The ideal candidate would be familiar with security technologies, systems integration, systems development, big data platforms, high throughput data processing, parallel processing and high performance computing.
- BS degree in an CS or related Engineering field, 12+ years of expertise in systems or software engineering.
- Leadership experience in two or more Information Technology, Engineering or Business functional areas.
- Excellent leadership communication and executive presence.
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate new technology into business value.
- Ability to identify and determine software, services and process necessary to exact into sustainable cyber solutions.
- Analyzes operational requirements, business needs, and operational data to support the development of applications and high performance data processing systems.
- Strong logical/critical thinking abilities, especially analyzing existing application architectures, and developing a good understanding of data models.
- Strong desire to learn new and emerging techniques and technologies to solve complex cyber security related tasks.
- Experience working within an Agile and/or Dev/Ops development framework.
- Familiar with concepts of big data, big data processing and analytic systems.
- Experience leading development and integration projects related to IDAM, BlockChain, and Rapid Prototyping efforts.
- Ensure successful customer project launches, share best practices, and help customers achieve their goals.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to set a Product vision to achieve business goals and maximize value through residual risk reduction.
- Operates in a customer centric mode & leverage risk methodologies to translate the needs of the business and its customers into product strategy.
- Identify & assess opportunities and ensure product definitions are compelling & achievable.
- Drive delivery & ensure measurement of business value & residual risk over product lifecycle.
- Ensure product deliverables are aligned to evolutions of business strategy or threat landscape.
- Leadership & influence to ensure complete front to back delivery.
- Capture & continuously incorporate feedback & ensure excellence in communication.
- Previous experience in a client facing consultative role - Product Manager, Systems Architect, Technical Solutions Service Delivery Architect.
- Experience in a technology driven position focused on Customer Success or Service Delivery.
- Knowledge of technologies including but not limited to Systems, Software etc.
- Knowledge of key cybersecurity domains including but not limited to IDAM, Network Defense, Application security etc.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technology solutions and architecture plans.
- Proven experience driving roadmaps, product overviews, reporting, backlog and documentation for enterprise technology solutions.
- Strong communication (written & verbal), influence and negotiating skills.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software is a plus
- Security certifications such as CISSP or OSCP are a plus
- Program management certifications such as PMP are a plus
- Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
- Noted cybersecurity expert, keeping technical skills current and participating in multiple forums
- Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
- Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.