- Federal Civilian
- Merrifield, VA
At XOR Security, we build solutions that keep our citizens safe, our government’s information secure and our intelligence professionals one step ahead of the adversary. From defensive and offensive cyber operations to data analytics and strategic consulting, the XOR team provides the insight, expertise and dedication to ensure mission success. Our solutions deliver certainty – the certainty clients need to make critical decisions and lead with confidence.
XOR Security is actively seeking Business Systems Analyst II's whom will be responsible for supporting the efforts of our USPS customer, focused on delivering Cybersecurity and Digital Integration support services to the Postal Service.
The ideal candidate will have a understanding of systems engineering, software development and have a desire to develop a deeper understanding of information security topics related to Postal Service requirements. The ideal candidate would be familiar with security technologies, systems integration, systems development.
- AA or BS degree in an IT or Engineering field, 2-4 years of expertise in IT engineering.
- Experience in a technology driven position focused on IT Delivery.
- Ability to identify and determine software, services and process necessary to exact into sustainable cyber solutions.
- Ability to analyze operational requirements, business needs, and operational data to support the development of applications and systems.
- Strong logical/critical thinking abilities, especially analyzing existing application and systems architectures.
- Strong desire to learn new and emerging techniques and technologies to solve complex cyber security related tasks.
- Experience working within an Agile and/or Dev/Ops framework.
- Familiar with concepts of big data, big data processing and analytic systems.
- Understanding of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Knowledge of key cybersecurity domains including but not limited to IDAM, Network Defense, Application security etc.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software is a plus
- Security certifications such as Security+ or SANS are a plus
- Experience with IDAM, BlockChain, and Rapid Prototyping efforts.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.