- Cyber Defense
Job Description: Cyber Intelligence Analyst - ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE
XOR Security is currently seeking a Tier 2 Cyber Intel Analyst to join our team on this highly visible program with work location in Arlington, VA. Duties will include investigating computer and information security incidents to determine extent of compromise to information and automated information systems, providing computer forensic and intrusion support to high technology investigations in the form of computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, data recovery, and network assessments, researching and maintaining proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding and network security and encryption.
In addition, the Tier 2 Analyst will lead and mentor other SOC Support Staff and will communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the program.
- ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE WITH CI POLY IS REQUIRED
- In addition to specific security clearance requirements all DHS CBP SOC personnel must have or be able to favorable pass a 5 year (BI) background Investigation.
- Prior relevant experience should be in the areas of incident detection and response, malware analysis, or cyber forensics.
- The Analyst should have expertise in at least one of the following specialized areas:
- Email security
- Digital media forensic
- Monitoring and detection
- Incident Response
- Vulnerability assessment and pen test
- Cyber intelligence analysis Supports detection, containment, and eradication of APT activities targeting customer networks.
- The candidate should have experience processing community reporting, conducting link analysis, and collaborating with other Government cyber fusion teams. They must also have experience in publishing intelligence products to inform network defenders about APT activities, new detection methods, among other topics of interest.
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP).
- Previous DOD, IC or Law Enforcement Intelligence or Counter Intelligence Training/Experience
- Knowledge of Structured Analytic Techniques
- Degree in Applied Intelligence or Advanced Degree in Cyber Security or related field.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP and TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED.