- Cyber Systems
- Herndon, Virginia, United States
XOR Security is currently seeking a talented RSA Archer Developer to support one of our premier clients. To support this vital mission, XOR staff is on the forefront of providing T1-T3 CND Operations, and Digital Media Analysis supporting advanced threat analysis and development of countermeasures to protect critical assets from hostile adversaries.
This position will join a current Booz Allen team that supports the client's IT security office, including the Branch Chief and CISO to assist in the development and optimization of the client's GRC tool. The team is assisting the client in implementing RSA Archer to enhance their Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and Continuous Monitoring processes and to improve their Policy Management, Risk Management, and Compliance Management programs. The task requires direct interaction with the client to understand requirements and the ability to work with the current Booz Allen team in implementing those requirements via customization of the RSA Archer GRC COTS tool.
Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must.
- The candidate must have experience with implementing and customizing the RSA Archer GRC COTS product (version 6.x)
- The candidate must have experience with software development and COTS integration
- The candidate must have experience with requirements gathering
- The candidate must possess the drive, initiative, and ability to understand the capabilities of RSA Archer core solutions by looking "under the hood"
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum 2 years of software development experience
- Secret clearance required
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of database development (SQL Server)
- The candidate should have experience integrating Archer with other COTS tools.
- The candidate should understand and have experience with the SA&A process and POA&M management
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of C# development
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of XML
- CISSP, CISA, CISM - preferred but not required
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP and SECRET Clearance REQUIRED.