- XOR Corporate
- Falls Church, Virginia, United States
At XOR Security, we build solutions that keep our citizens safe, our government’s information secure and our intelligence professionals one step ahead of the adversary. From cybersecurity and data analytics to strategic consulting and cloud services, the XOR team provides the insight, expertise and dedication to ensure mission success. Our solutions deliver certainty – the certainty clients need to make critical decisions and lead with confidence.
XOR Security is actively seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter who will be responsible for sourcing applicants for a variety of technical positions within the Cyber and Big Data Domains – Software Developers, Systems Engineers, Computer Network Defense Operations. This an on-site position located in Falls Church, VA.
- BS degree in an IT or related field
- 4 years of government staffing recruiting experience with direct knowledge of USG Cleared Recruiting within the Cyber Security domain
- Ability create candidate pipelines for technical positions
- Understand how to attract hard to find applications using passive and active recruiting methods
- Elicit requirements from hiring managers to determine job duties
- Provide creative ideas and innovative recruiting techniques to source new candidates
- Experience in using various job portals like Stack Overflow, GIT, Monster, and ATS systems like GreenHouse, JobVite, BullHorn.
- Perform initial resume screening and phone interviews.
- Instruct applicants on the nature of the job and communicate all interview details.
- Participate in recommendations for final selection of applicant.
- Check references and coordinate clearance security verification with FSO.
- Initiate drug tests, background checks and other necessary pre-employment data as needed.
- Facilitate candidate offers and acceptances.
- Coordinate on-boarding with Hiring Managers
- Experience with hiring candidates with expertise in Incident Response / Incident Handling, DCO / OCO / Red Team / Penetration Testing, Cyber Intelligence / Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Research, Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering
- Selectively network and nurture industry relationships that foster introductions to potential candidates, directly or through referrals.
- Highly motivated, energetic, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organization skills, detail-oriented, and able to efficiently prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work well and effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance RequirementApplicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.