- Cyber Defense
- Washington, District of Columbia, United States
XOR Security is currently seeking talented Agile & Process Practitioners for a highly visible cyber security single-award IDIQ vehicle that provides security operations center (SOC) support, cyber analysis, application development, and a 24x7x365 support staff. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Enterprise Security Operations Center (ESOC) is a US Government program responsible to monitor, detect, analyze, mitigate, and respond to cyber threats and adversarial activity on the DHS Enterprise.
The DHS ESOC has primary responsibility for monitoring and responding to security events and incidents detected at the Trusted Internet Connection (TIC) and Policy Enforcement Point (PEP) and is responsible for directing and coordinating detection and response activities performed by each Component SOC. Direction and coordination are achieved through a new shared DHS incident tracking system and other means of coordination and communication.
The Agile and Process Practitioner will need to be a self-starter with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, flexibility, good judgment and the ability to coordinate multiple, concurrent tasks in an effective manner. The Agile and Process Practitioner works with a dynamic Agile based team of multi-disciplinary engineers to ensure the execution of Agile methodologies and definition/execution/monitoring of internal processes and procedures.
The candidate must be able to attain a DHS EOD Clearance.
The candidate must be eligible for a Secret Clearance- 4+ years providing direct customer support
- 3+ years of hands on Agile and process improvement experience
- Experience with Implementing processes and procedures within dynamic team settings
- Basic understanding of systems engineering, software engineering, and cyber security engineering concepts
- 1+ years of experience in use of JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working with developers/engineers and implementation of process improvement
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office tools
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Ability to work independently
Desired Qualifications:- Agile Certification (CSM, SAFe, Scrum.org, etc.)
- ITIL Certification
- Advanced understanding of systems engineering and cyber security engineering concepts
- PMP Certification
- General project schedule management experience
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED and SECRET Clearance