- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is currently seeking a talented Incident Response Analysts to support an Agency-level SOC at NOAA. The SOC program provides comprehensive Computer Network Defense and Response support through 24×7×365 monitoring and analysis of potential threat activity targeting the enterprise.
To ensure the integrity, security, and resiliency of critical operations, we are seeking candidates with diverse backgrounds in cyber security systems operations, analysis and incident response. Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must along with the ability to work shift.
- AT LEAST AN INTERIM TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
- 1-3+ years incident response experience.
- Manages and responds to computer security incidents that involve enterprise systems and data including personally identifiable information (PII) breaches.
- Detect, collect and report cybersecurity incidents.
- Experience detecting and remediate malicious codes.
- Helps improve the overall security posture by independently verifying the security of enterprise systems, and to ensure the timely dissemination of security information to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Analyze firewall logs, Full Packet Capture (PCAP), IDS alerts, Anti-malware alerts, Host Intrusion Prevent System (HIPS), and server and application logs to investigate events and incidents for anomalous activity and produce reports of findings.
- Conduct reviews and analysis of proxy logs, Microsoft Windows and Active Directory logs, Orchestrator logs, and malicious code to identify, contain, eradicate, and ensure recovery from incidents.
Required Certifications: At least one of the following:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Incident Handler
- RSA Archer
- Splunk (optional)
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP.