- Cyber Systems
XOR Security is currently seeking an experienced Cyber Architect/Admin to support an Agency-level SOC at NOAA. The SOC program provides comprehensive Computer Network Defense and Response support through 24×7×365 monitoring and analysis of potential threat activity targeting the enterprise.
To ensure the integrity, security, and resiliency of critical operations, we are seeking candidates with diverse backgrounds in cyber security systems operations, analysis and incident response. Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must along with the ability to work shift.
The Security Architect would provide subject matter expertise regarding cybersecurity technology integration, enterprise security architecture optimization, and incident response tool improvement, which includes the following support tasks:
AT LEAST AN ACTIVE INTERIM SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
- Deploy and maintain security tools
- Provide technical recommendations
- Design and implement security technologies to enhance capability
- Recommendations for hardware refresh
- Develop documentation for Change Management
- Maintain ESOC systems to ensure operational integrity for FISMA
- Author Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure two-factor auth on all ESOC systems
- SLA support
- Application support of ESOC applications and tools
- System and application updates
Required Toolset Expertise:
- Splunk Enterprise
- RSA Archer
- FireEye NX
- FireEye IA
- FireEye PX
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including paid health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation - Applicants must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.