- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is a leading provider of cyber solutions, services and support to Military Forces, Intelligence Agencies and Federal Civilian customers. Focused on computer network defense, we design, develop and assure a broad range of systems for sustainment of mission critical requirements, and homeland security. In support of these ongoing efforts, XOR Security is actively seeking a Senior System Administrator to enable our operational counterparts with solutions designed to promote the rapid analysis of national level cyber threats and incidents.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs systems administration, implementation, configuration, operations and sustainment of networks
- Helps design and implement ITIL and operational processes, working with customers and stakeholders to understand requirements and challenges and solving problems with ITSM tool configuration and customization.
- Maintains systems hardware and software as needed
- Assist with drafting and coordinating ESC governance and guidance documentation
- Works closely with to identify existing unmonitored IT services that would be advantageous to customer
- Supports the development of deliverables with appropriate documentation
- Help implement training and participates in continuous process improvement activities through the enhanced implementations
- Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent
- Seven or more years of related experience in maintaining networks hardware and software with some Linux experience helpful
- Experience drafting and coordinating governance and guidance documentation
- Experience performing systems administration for engineering, implementation, configuration, operations and sustainment of a complex environment.
- Experience working with customers and stakeholders to understand requirements and challenges
- IASAE II 8570 compliance
An Active TS/SCI clearance is required with the ability to obtain a polygraph.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED and an active TS/SCI.