- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is currently seeking a talented Cyber Security Engineer to support an Agency-level SOC. The SOC program provides comprehensive Computer Network Defense and Response support through 24×7×365 monitoring and analysis of potential threat activity targeting the enterprise.
- Maintains Enterprise Cyber Security Engineering requirements utilizing of the following tools:
Nessus Security Center and scanners, Nessus Agents, Web Inspect, RedSeal and others as
- Apply Cyber Security Engineering and Network Security Engineering expertise to optimize SOC's
enterprise protection posture
- Recommend and participate in activities that make the vulnerability assessments more efficient
and resolve issues as they arise.
- Provide and participate in A&A support for projects and technical exchange meetings
- Contribute to the deliverables for this WBS element
- ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED WITH THE ABILITY TO OBTAIN A POLYGRAPH
- Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent
- Five or more years of related Network and/or Network Security experience
- Experience maintaining Enterprise Cyber Security Engineering requirements utilizing all or some
of the following tools: Security Center and scanners, Nessus Agents, Web Inspect, RedSeal
- Experience with A&A support for projects and technical exchange meetings
- Experience developing and maintaining enterprise Cyber Security Engineering requirements
- Current IAT II 8570 certification
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP AND ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED