- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is currently seeking a talented ServiceNow Developer to join our team with an Intelligence Community Customer in Springfield VA. The Cyber Security Operations Cell (CSOC) support includes analysis, investigation, reporting and remediation of cyber incidents, incident escalation to CSOC/Focused Operations, planning and development of cyber countermeasures, initiation of incident notification procedures, and collaboration with external IC and DoD Cyber units as well as reporting Cyber Defense status to the CSOC, Customer leadership, and external IC and DoD Cyber units.
- Develops the ServiceNow application including configuration, report development and data migration for the CMDB module, where applicable
- Performs custom development of the CMDB module as well as 3rd party integrations with COTS/GOTS applications (as required)` Carries out unit-testing and defect resolution for developed solution
- Carries out migration of the changes to production Assists with technical design and documentation
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in ServiceNow that support business requirements.
- ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in ServiceNow development capacity
- MUST HAVE CMDB experience
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP AND ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED.