- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is currently seeking a talented Program Analyst to support an Agency-level SOC at NOAA. The SOC program provides comprehensive Computer Network Defense and Response support through 24×7×365 monitoring and analysis of potential threat activity targeting the enterprise.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for reviewing management framework against policy on performance alignment using management best practices such as the Capability Maturity Model, and evaluate the framework’s utility as a decision support tool.
- ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
- One to Three (1-3) years of relevant work experience
- Tableau experience REQUIRED
- Assist and maintain program requirements
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to better determine processes and procedures
- MUST possess the ability to work effectively with a large, diverse group to ensure business needs are metClosing Statement:
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including paid health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation - Applicants must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP AND SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED.