- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is currently seeking a dedicated Metrics Analyst to support an Agency-level SOC.
The ideal candidate will be supporting the Cyber Threat Team and responsible for implementing SOC metrics program to ensure the metrics collected are impactful, and assist in driving sound management decisions. The candidate must have a strong background supporting security operations with experience in data security technologies, incident response, forensics, and digital media analysis and process improvement. The candidate should be familiar the Cyber Kill Chain methodology and how to correctly measure its effectiveness.
- Support the development of performance metrics (e.g. RFIs processed, indicators vetted/analyzed)
- Defines, designs and implements process improvement efforts as well as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and work instructions (WIs)
- Analyzes business and technical processes to formulate, develop new and/or modified business information processing systems for a cybersecurity operations center to include work flows for data entry, data summary and review, and quality control checkpoints
- Assists the Customer to define project scope and objectives, and project plans
- Assists in facilitating project meetings and capture meeting notes
- Assists the Customer to define requirements and business cases for the operational and technology developments
- ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED. In addition, the selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline with a minimum of 3 years related technical experience.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP and SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED