- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is currently seeking a talented Operations SME to support an Agency-level SOC.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the implementation of solution and operations design to ensure that the organization’s operational and strategic objectives are met on relevant projects. The candidate must focus on execution to ensure that the company goals and objectives together with operations performance targets are achieved. Responsible for working with business and technology concerns to maximize product and operational improvements.
- Coordinate contributions from program area leads providing technical, communications, and operational support
- Assist development lead(s) with elicitation of end user and operational requirements
- Expected to actively learn the environment in which the software solution will operate in order to articulate risks and constraints
- Review and analyze technical documentation to gain understanding for software solutions that interact with components within these systems, but also seeks to reverse engineer components to reveal undocumented areas of interest
- ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED. In addition, the selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline with a minimum of seven (7) years related technical experience.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP and SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED