- Cyber Systems
- Chantilly, Virginia, United States
At XOR Security, we build solutions that keep our citizens safe, our government’s information secure and our intelligence professionals one step ahead of the adversary. From defensive and offensive cyber operations to data analytics and strategic consulting, the XOR team provides the insight, expertise and dedication to ensure mission success. Our solutions deliver certainty – the certainty clients need to make critical decisions and lead with confidence.
XOR Security is currently seeking a talented Java Developer to support one of our premier clients. The developer will contribute to the design and implementation of the application while paying attention to performance, stability, and security. Other responsibilities include deployment to the application server as well as participating in requirements gathering.
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems engineering or other similar technical
- Familiar with agile software development and the full software development life-cycle
- 5 years of Java experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience with JSON data format
- Relational database experience (MySQL, Postgres, etc)
- Unit and integration testing
- System design
- Excellent work ethic
- Team Player
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with RSA keys and/or X509 certificates
- C/C++ experience
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.