- Cyber Systems
- Crystal City, Virginia, United States
At XOR Security, we build solutions that keep our citizens safe, our government’s information secure and our intelligence professionals one step ahead of the adversary. From defensive and offensive cyber operations to data analytics and strategic consulting, the XOR team provides the insight, expertise and dedication to ensure mission success. Our solutions deliver certainty – the certainty clients need to make critical decisions and lead with confidence.
This team is assisting the United States Army in operating, managing, enhancing, and securing a big data analytical platform for storing, searching, and processing cybersecurity information and events. Our objective is to deliver a secure, stable, highly-available platform for the execution of Army Cyberspace Analytics. Team members will perform all operations, sustainment, development, testing, deployment, and security activities in support of a series of the COTS/GOTS software components that comprise the platform.
- Elicit requirements, document, design, test and implement, and maintain a DoD compliant, cloud infrastructure
- Develop tools and techniques for deploying and managing the cloud infrastructure
- Provide cloud infrastructure artifacts to support certification and accreditation efforts
- Provide subject matter expertise in the areas of cloud infrastructure architecture and implementation
- BS degree in an CS or related Engineering field, 10+ years of relevant experience (3-4 years of cloud specific experience)
- ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II IA Baseline Certification
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Experience in communicating technical challenges effectively
Experience with scripting languages and automation of administrative tasks (e.g. Python, bash, PowerShell)
Experience in management and troubleshooting of computer networks and systems
Hands-on experience in configuring and managing Amazon Web Services-based technology platforms and capabilities including, but not limited to Identity and Access Management (IAM), Elastic Cloud Computing instances, Elastic Block Storage, Simple Storage Service , Elastic Load Balancing , Virtual Private Cloud, Security Groups, Cloud Formations, CloudTrail, Hadoop, Kafka, Storm, Puppet, among others
Experience Optimizing networks and applications performance
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants are required to have an active US government SECRET security clearance and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP AND ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED.