- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is currently seeking talented CyberARK Architect for an exciting position supporting one of our premier clients. Our project is aimed at establishing cutting edge techniques implementing and supporting the Enterprise Privilege Vault Management System (EPVM) Platform. This position will be responsible for overseeing the design, deployment and configuration and maintenance of CyberARK PIM Suite in an enterprise environment.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with designing and implementing all phases of the CyberArk deployment. In addition, the candidate should have an in-depth understanding of networks and be able to perform the installation, configuration, tuning, orchestration capacity planning and administration of a CyberArk implementation. The candidate will implement network and administrative best practices in order to develop configure and maintain the CyberArk PIM Suite.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to provisioning for Secure Document Vault (secure repository and sharing infrastructure), Enterprise Password Vault (Privileged Accounts at OS and DB levels), Privileged Session Manager-PSM (Control and monitor privileged accesses), discovery and Analysis tool. Responsible for privileged user account administration of various Windows and *NIX accounts using CyberARK components integrating various platforms with CyberARK, such as different LDAP providers, Windows Servers, *NIX servers, databases and networking devices. The ideal candidate will be skilled in Windows and *NIX administration, account management, and enterprise administration.
Additionally, the ideal candidate should have experience in administering both a Microsoft and Linux environment. The associated duties will include the configuration, tuning, scripting and orchestration of Microsoft server platform, Linux Server platforms including Active Directory.
The candidate should be able to coordinate engineering and analysis efforts between network, operations and management teams to resolve any issues with the CyberARK PIM Suite. The candidate must have a strong understanding of networking, and system administration. Additionally, the candidate should be comfortable interacting with all levels of an engineering team.
Washington D.C., USA
Skills and Qualifications:
- An industry technical certification such as: CyberARK Level 4 (Guardian), CCIE, CCNP, CCDP, MCSE
- Experience with: CyberARK PIM Suite, Active Directory, Cisco IOS, MS Server, Linux.
- Experience with deployment and documentation of enterprise project management and change management processes.
- Ability to identify solutions to potential network issues / embrace network simplification and strengthened security
- Lead problem management and root cause analysis discussions with fellow network engineers, security engineers and analysts
- Draft technical requirements, configuration management, and planning documentation
- Thirteen (13) years of experience in system administration.
- Understanding of command line scripting and implementation. (e.g., Python, Powershell)
- Strong understanding of networking. (TCP Flags, TCP Handshake, certificates)
- String understanding of cloud computing (Azure, AWS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP and PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE REQUIRED.