- Cyber Systems
At XOR Security, we build solutions that keep our citizens safe, our government’s information secure and our intelligence professionals one step ahead of the adversary. From defensive and offensive cyber operations to data analytics and strategic consulting, the XOR team provides the insight, expertise and dedication to ensure mission success. Our solutions deliver certainty – the certainty clients need to make critical decisions and lead with confidence.
XOR Security is actively seeking Software Engineers whom will be responsible for supporting the efforts in securing our national interests, and protecting our nations sensitive equities.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of software development from a full stack perspective, and have a desire to develop a deeper understanding of information security related to software engineering. The ideal candidate would be familiar with big data platforms, high throughput data processing, parallel processing and high performance computing.
This effort will require a skilled software engineer to enable standardized and consistent processes, implementation of innovative approaches to solving complex cyber and big data problems.
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred) Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Top Secret Clearance
- Thorough understanding of Data analytics and Linux administration (Ubuntu).
- Experience with interactive web application development
- Experience with Gitflow, Jetbrains, Redis, GO and Splunk.
- Knowledge of and experience with development and operation of complex information systems.
- Experience with emerging payment systems such as bitcoin, and other digital, virtual, and crypto-currencies.
- Practical cyber security experience is highly sought after, but not required
- Experience in Data Science relative to data processing, data analysis and data interpretation
- Experience in Dev/Ops and Dev/SecOps - Docker, Vagrant, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef
- Familiar with concepts of big data, big data processing - AWS Cloud Services, Kafka, Storm
- Familiar with ELK, Hadoop, Cassandra, Accumulo or other big data and NoSQL technologies
- Relevant Security Certifications: Security +, CISSP, SANS Certifications, Network +, OSCP etc..
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Applicants are required to have an active US government security clearance and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED and TOP SECRET CLEARANCE.