- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is currently seeking an Identity, Credential and Access Management (ICAM) SME with advanced skillsets in access management, and strong PM skills to manage a Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) implementation for a Federal customer. Candidates should have solid project management experience, excellent business-level written and oral communication skills, be able to work independently and as part of a team, with demonstrated security engineering proficiency. Skills and experience in project management, ICAM implementation, ICAM architecture & PACS/LACS infrastructure, PIV deployment for digital authentication and physical access control, and understanding of FICAM, are required for this position. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience managing or supporting complex technical implementations, an ICAM implementation initiative as a PM or engineer, experience as a technical project lead for an ICAM integration, and Federal Public Key Infrastructure (FPKI) experience. A solid understanding of how ICAM promotes security and trust, as well as meeting business needs while achieving the intended value is a plus. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be familiar with closing security gaps in user identification and authentication, encryption of sensitive data, and logging and auditing while providing for future identity management needs.
Flexibility in work locations within the DC Metro Area is a must.
Job duties include:
- Managing a Federal customer’s implementation of an ICAM solution across the agency and providing use cases for incorporating new ICAM solution within the agency's existing ecosystem
- Capturing requirements, organize, and coordinate project flow between various supporting teams, developing proposed project charters, as well as providing status to C-Suite leadership
- Participating as needed in all phases of development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases.
- Providing technical thought leadership for PIV digital and physical interoperability in existing and proposed new environment
- Supporting documentation of all ICAM business and workflow processes in this area
- Providing technical consultation in security engineering capability development
- Serving as liaison with various customers (internal and external)
- Acting as a SME to multiple tasks and/or programs
Candidate must have the required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college
- 5+ years of experience in the field of cybersecurity with demonstrated experience in the implementation of information security engineering projects
- Knowledge of security policy and technical standard development, secure infrastructure design reviews, multi-tiered trust zone structures, and complex networking through multiple level network security structures.
- Knowledge of NIST and FIPS security controls.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products to include Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead and work as part of a team.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication and client facing skills.
- Familiar with data analytics, cloud, virtualization, remote access and secure mobile technologies
- Broad knowledge of security technologies, processes and strategies
- One or more certifications for project management: PMP, CAPM, PRINCE2, Project+
- One or more cybersecurity certifications: (A) CISSP; and (B) CEH, GIAC (GCIH, GPEN, GWAPT, GCFA, or GNFA), OR CCNA.
- Demonstrated experience with identity lifecycle management, role management for access control, automated account and access provisioning and de-provisioning, and electronic identification of employees, partners, and customers, for access to applications and system
- Azure Active Directory experience
- ICAM integration with Okta
- Familiarity with CCure
- Certified Secure Technology Alliance Certified System Engineer ICAM PACS (CSEIP)
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP