- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is looking for a Cloud Security Architect. This role shall support and promote the agency’s cloud computing initiatives to increase the agility, efficiency, and effectiveness of security practices in adopting cloud computing technologies by establishing a standardized approach for completing security assessments, authorization, and continuous monitoring of cloud service offerings (CSO) in support of Agency mission objectives. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. Project activities will include, but not limited to:
Years of Exp: 7+ years
Certification: AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud (required); DoD Information Assurance Technical Level 2 (preferred)
- Provide Program and project oversight;
- Policy and requirements development;
- Strategic orchestration of migration and implementation of Cloud Service Offering
- Engage and have regular discussions with Agency leadership and Cloud Service Provider
- Provide Cloud Security requirements, guidance, and best practices, to monitor Cloud Security processes to ensure alignment with Agency policy
- Serve as the SME providing support to all stakeholders in the CSP on-boarding process
Candidate should have proven hands on experience with:
- Development of organizational cloud migration strategy
- Assist in selection of cloud provider (s) to meet the organizational cloud migration strategy
- Develop cloud architecture aligned with enterprise architecture and develop migration guidelines by reviewing the best practice cloud architecture
- Establishment of cloud governance;
- Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) coordination;
- Cloud authorization certification;
- Establishing a flexible, scalable, and secure cloud security strategy
- Performing assessments of cloud-based systems in support of the ATO process.
- Perform independent assessments of cloud computing services to determine compliance with federal security requirements established under FedRAMP
- Provide key insights to manage the DevSecOps environment geared towards migration and maintenance of the applications in cloud environment
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP and PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE REQUIRED.