- Cyber Systems
- Falls Church, Virginia, United States
At XOR Security, we build solutions that keep our citizens safe, our government’s information secure and our intelligence professionals one step ahead of the adversary. From defensive and offensive cyber operations to data analytics and strategic consulting, the XOR team provides the insight, expertise and dedication to ensure mission success. Our solutions deliver certainty – the certainty clients need to make critical decisions and lead with confidence.
XOR Security is actively seeking cleared Network Admins to be responsible for supporting the efforts of a DHS program in the design, development, and deployment of a new DevOps infrastructure and advanced cybersecurity capabilities
The ideal candidate will collaborate within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design and implementation of advanced cybersecurity capabilities, including the selection of hardware and software and the design of infrastructure services required to enable the cybersecurity capabilities in addition to maintaining current knowledge of hardware and software applications.
- ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
- Must have 4 or more years of professional networking experience.
- Must have Network Engineering experience including TCP/IP networking, encryption, firewalls, and SNMP-based network management.
- Must be able to support 24x7 operations (Shift Work)
- Infrastructure-related certifications preferred such as Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA-Junos), Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Security (JNCIS-SEC), Juniper Networks Certified Professional Security (JNCIP-SEC)
- Experience using network monitoring and automation tools for troubleshooting and task simplification.
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- In depth knowledge and advanced troubleshooting experience in regards to Layer 2 functionality and protocols in a Cisco/Juniper environment.
- Experience with troubleshooting and implementing Layer 3 routing protocols over a multi-site environment in a Cisco/Juniper environment.
- Experience troubleshooting and implementing VPN technologies.
- Experience implementing firewall based policies using Juniper firewalls
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants are required to have an active US government security clearance and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP AND ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED.