- Cyber Systems
- Falls Church, Virginia, United States
XOR Security is a leading provider of cyber solutions, services and support to Military Forces, Intelligence Agencies and Federal Civilian customers. Focused on computer network defense operations, we design, develop and assure a broad range of systems for sustainment of mission critical requirements, and homeland security. In support of these ongoing efforts, XOR Security is actively seeking a Network Engineer to enable our operational counterparts with solutions designed to promote the rapid analysis of national level cyber threats and incidents.
In this role you will be responsible for the installation, administration, and documentation of Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, and tools supporting the network infrastructure. This position is to support multiple networks at multiple classifications performing backbone deployments, configuration, updates, upgrades and meeting security compliance.
- ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
- Demonstrated Network Engineering experience, including understanding of LAN/WAN operations and TCP/IP concepts
- Experience with Cisco switches and routers
- Experience with firewall policies
- Managing Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Quality of Service (QOS) Functions
- Managing Port Security/802.1x
- Monitoring firewall traffic and configuring rule sets
- Experience with tools supporting the network infrastructure such as Splunk, SolarWinds and FireEye
- Experience configuring and managing VLANs
- Experience with IAVA, security checklists
- Current Secret Clearance availability to bring to TS SCI
- 8570 Compliance - require Security + certification or better
- Working knowledge of the VPN and the Internet Protocol Security (IPsec)
- CCNA or CCNP
- VOIP Cisco Call Manager
- Cisco ISE
- Palo Alto firewalls
- Type 1 encryptors
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including paid health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and CI polygraph - Applicants must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP AND ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED.