- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is currently seeking a talented Operations Planning Lead responsible for the development and execution of operations plans in support of efforts to protect from and respond to events and incidents affecting our Nation’s critical infrastructure, key resources, and national critical functions. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Lead and support the development of operations plans supporting assigned missions
- Apply joint planning methodologies, frameworks, and approaches in support of planning requirements
- Advise on the feasibility, suitability, and acceptability of planned courses of action considering a range of complex factors such as available resources, capability limitations, and impact and effect
- Advise on the impact of the introduction and incorporation of new technologies, significant staffing changes, and the availability of resources required to execute assigned missions
- Drive the incorporation of new concepts, key ideas, and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) into operational plans and approaches
- Develop short and long-range plans, and review, inform, and participate in the development of national-level plans, contingency and campaign plans, and interagency plans
- Analyze organizational, interagency, and national-level strategy, policy, and plans for executability
- Lead, participate, or prepare senior leadership for involvement in meetings, planning and coordination events, for actual operational events or event exercises
- Evaluate standing and evolving operational priorities and requirements, and impact assessments and drive options for tactical action in support of strategic objectives
- Present information and reports, orally and in writing, to a wide range of staff and audiences internal and external to the organization
- Develop operational scenarios and related documentation for exercises involving internal and external stakeholders to include the interagency and public and private sector communities
- Coordinate and staff actions across all levels of staff internal and external to the agency.
- ACTIVE TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED. In addition, the selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 10 years preferred or additional equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- Have a background in intelligence analysis techniques or past experience in working analysis.
- Possession and demonstrated application of relevant certifications desirable (cybersecurity/intelligence)
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP and ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED