- Cyber Systems
Functions of this role include:
• Active participant in 24x7 operations of the NOAA SOC and Commerce ESOC. This includes proactively monitoring and providing near-real-time cybersecurity status and reports to enable timely decision-making for 24/7 operations, SOC Tier I analysts monitor and investigate alerts sent to the SOC
• Operate within direction to investigate and escalate in accordance with protocols and contractual SLAs as well as NOAA and Commerce producers.
• Participate regularly in SOC working groups. Collaborate across organizational lines and develop depth in your desired cyber discipline and/or technologies.
• Must be US Citizen. Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance, specifically DoD/Top Secret Clearance or TS/SCI
• SOC TIER 1: 0-3 years experience within cyber operation
• Basic understanding of cyber landscape and typical threat vectors
• Ability to adjust to day and night shift rotational schedule
• Security or relevant IT technology certification
Typically requires BS degree and 0 – 3 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience
Minimum Clearance Requirements: Fully adjudicated Secret + Interim TS
XOR Security Closing Statement:
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP.