- Cyber Defense
Job Description: Project Manager
Location: Arlington, VA
- 2-4 years of experience in project management experience, bachelor’s degree
- Assists the Program Manager in working with the Government CO, the contract level COR, the task order level COR(s), Government management personnel and customer agency representative.
- Under the guidance of the Program Manager, responsible for the overall management of specific tasks and ensuring that technical solutions and schedule are implemented in a timely manner
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Leads team on large projects or significant segment of large complex projects.
- Directs completion of tasks within estimated timeframes and budget constraints.
- Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED