- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is currently seeking a talented Technical Writer. The candidate will capture and develop all guidance documents from draft to implementation, and manage related project tasks. This position requires flexibility to shift under changing demands, process improvement focus, problem solving skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritize, and successfully work independently and as part of a team.
- Assists in collecting and organizing information required for preparation of user manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals and reports.
- Edit functional descriptions, system specifications, user manuals, special reports or any other customer deliverables and documents.
- Translates technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
- A minimum of two to three (2-3) years technical writing experience, of which one year must be specialized.
- Specialized experience includes: demonstrated experience in editing documents, including technical documents.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently or under only general direction.
- Coordinates the display of graphics and the production of the document.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED