- Cyber Systems
- 3+ years of experience with IT, including one of the following areas: supporting access management solutions, including user privileges management, user credential management, and user security related behavior monitoring
- 2+ years of experience in supporting IAM, security operations and threat response, or security architecture
- 2+ years of experience with requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing, or change management
- 2+ years of experience with COTS IAM tools, including CyberArk, Broadcom Layer 7/ CA PAM, Centrify or BeyondTrust
- 1+ years of experience with implementing IAM tools in an enterprise environment
- 2+ years of experience collaborating with clients to deliver results
- Knowledge of the following areas: Active Directory or LDAP management, configuration or design; PKI, X509, SSO across multiple domains; 2FA via PIV or CAC; scripting and coding
- Experience with SailPoint, Saviynt
- Experience with supporting IAM in a Cloud environment, including Azure or AWS
- Experience with SQL database administration or management
- Experience with an SIEM tool, preferably Splunk or the ELK stack
- Experience with authoring Cybersecurity guidance, including policies, strategies, and whitepapers
- Experience with implementing PKI and PIV standards
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.