- Cyber Defense
- Falls Church, Virginia, United States
At XOR Security, we build solutions that keep our citizens safe, our government’s information secure and our intelligence professionals one step ahead of the adversary. From defensive and offensive cyber operations to data analytics and strategic consulting, the XOR team provides the insight, expertise and dedication to ensure mission success. Our solutions deliver certainty – the certainty clients need to make critical decisions and lead with confidence.
XOR Security is currently seeking talented a Front End Developer (Mid) to support a premier federal client. Front-end responsibilities may include managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wire-frames to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application. You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability
- Must have a Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and six (6) years of related experience OR Masters and three (3) years of related experience required. An additional four (4) years of related experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Two (2) years of experience with client-side database interaction including SQL.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with web security
- Experience working with Jest or another JS unit test framework.
- Capable of working independently when needed.
- Minimum of 2 years working in an Agile Scrum team.
- Experience managing a hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Experience with a backend language, preferably Java, but Python or Node.JS is acceptable.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Comfortable working with a containerized, Docker, DevSecOps environment including Jenkins, SonarQube.
- Experience with Atlassian suite of products: Confluence and Jira
- Experience with SAFe Agile methodologies.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, specifically Git.
- Demonstrate the desire and capability to learn new programming languages.
Location: Falls Church, VA - Remote 1-2 day a week.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants are required to have an active US government security clearance and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED and TOP SECRET Clearance.