- Cyber Systems
At XOR Security, we build solutions that keep our citizens safe, our government’s information secure and our intelligence professionals one step ahead of the adversary. From defensive and offensive cyber operations to data analytics and strategic consulting, the XOR team provides the insight, expertise and dedication to ensure mission success. Our solutions deliver certainty – the certainty clients need to make critical decisions and lead with confidence.
XOR Security is actively seeking Data Architect II's whom will be responsible for supporting the efforts of our customer - modeling existing systems to support long term system consolidation.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of data engineering, data modeling, development of business rules as the relate to data and have a desire to develop a deeper understanding of enterprise data modeling. The ideal candidate would be familiar with custom applications, systems lifecycle and data artifact creation.
- BS degree in an CS or related Engineering field, 2-4 years of expertise in data science or software engineering
- Ability to develop, maintain data architecture guiding principles, policies, best practices, reference architecture and standards
- Define and maintain target data architectures and master data management strategies in alignment with business and technology objectives
- Collaborate with various Business, Operations, Applications and Data and Analytics groups to define, establish and run a process that ensures adherence to enterprise data standards and architecture principles
- Advocate for, and champions efforts to close gaps between as-is and to-be architectures
- Develop Subject Area, Logical Data and Conceptual Data Models
- Work closely with other architects and IT managers and developers so that they understand and support data architecture priorities
- Review and analyze existing systems and make recommendations for improvements
- Play a supporting role in selecting and implementing technologies
- Represent data architecture concerns in design, implementation and deployment reviews
- Knowledge of applying EA frameworks to the document data architecture
- Working knowledge of application development, data modeling, data ontologies to support implementation and development of analytics
- Knowledge of data management, data integration and database development technologies and processes
- Ability to translate complex technical terminology, concepts and issues in terms understandable to technical and non-technical management and staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate and create consensus
- Knowledge of Erwin
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.