- Cyber Defense
- Washington, District of Columbia, United States
XOR Security is currently seeking a talented RSA Archer Developer to support one of our premier clients within the Department of Homeland Security. The program provides comprehensive Computer Network Defense and Response support through 24×7×365 monitoring and analysis of potential threat activity targeting the DHS enterprise. To support this vital mission, XOR staff is on the forefront of providing T1-T3 CND Operations, and Digital Media Analysis supporting advanced threat analysis and development of countermeasures to protect critical assets from hostile adversaries.
The RSA Archer Developer will be responsible for the day-to-day activities associated with the overall configuration and administration of RSA Archer Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance (eGRC) environments. This will include set up, configuration, support and maintenance of eGRC dashboard environments across multiple instances. Additional 3rd party integration will also be required to incorporate, configure and deploy additional modules, data feeds, or new solutions.
Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must.
- Public Trust clearance
- 2 - 4 years experience in RSA Archer development and administration
- Experience with daily care and feeding of RSA Archer environments
- Configuration and management of RSA Archer data feeds
- Configuration and management of 3rd party system data feeds
- eGRC application configuration and management
- System user provisioning and access control support
- Design and development of management reporting available through the eGRC system including dashboards
- Development and operation of the eGRC system governance structure
- Architecting and supporting application customization and additional modules
- Architecting and supporting on demand applications per customer request
- Developing system end user training and collateral materials
- Developing custom integration solutions using C#, Java, Python, or other programming languages to support interoperability between dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Information Security, Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience with Agile engineering practices
- Experience with cybersecurity technologies and best practices
- Well-rounded background in network, host, database, and application security
- Experience administering network devices, databases, and/or web application servers
- Professional IT Accreditations for example (CISM, CCSA, CCSE, JNCIA, CCNA, CISSP, OSCP, CCIE Security, CEH, Security+
- Secret Clearance or above
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED and Public Trust.