- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is seeking a Senior Exercise Planner in Pensacola, FL to provide direct support of integrated operations functions to protect and respond to events affecting our Nation’s critical infrastructure, key resources, and functions. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Develop operational scenarios and related documentation for exercises assessing internal operational functions against organizational objectives
- Drive the incorporation of new concepts, key ideas, and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) into exercise plans and approaches
- Evaluate objectives during exercise planning, develops exercise criteria, forms exercise simulations and deviations, analyzes data, reports trend information, and briefs results
- Plan and organize tasks and projects, negotiate effectively to recommend and implement solutions
- Manage the integration of multi-disciplinary team resources necessary to support exercise tasks and projects
- Coordinate and staff actions across all levels of staff internal and external to the agency
- Present information and reports, orally and in writing, to a wide range of staff and audiences internal and external to the organization
- Assume additional responsibilities as required.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 8 years of relevant work experience.
- You have an active Top Secret Security Clearance with ability to obtain a SCI, as well as obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
- You have planning and conducting exercises and report preparation experience.
- You have understanding of the various types, attack vectors, and the consequences of cyber and infrastructure attacks.
- You have strong ability to schedule, announce, plan, coordinate and execute large-scale, work group meetings, interim progress reviews, teleconferences and both secure and unclassified video-teleconferences
- Have the ability to facilitate scenario-based exercises for groups of up to 100 people
- Have completed the Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) course
- Have other FEMA emergency response or COOP training
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.