- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is currently seeking a Technical Program Manager in Arlington, VA to successfully manage the technical, schedule, and cost performance of the program, through subordinate program/project managers, in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Be responsible for overseeing a team of experienced operations analysts focused on cybersecurity and critical infrastructure reviewing, researching, vetting and documenting computer network defense attributes in an operational environment.
- Manage program resources with responsibility for cost, schedule, and performance.
- Develop, review, and present information and reports, orally and in writing, to a wide range of senior staff and audiences internal and external to the organization.
- Develop a performance measurements framework and facilitate a feedback system focused on customer service, communication, and technical skills.
- Create and manage a training program that focuses on improving technical knowledge and customer service.
- Oversee coordination of operational issues with higher headquarters, adjacent, and subordinate organizations and provide an integrated picture of operational issues affecting critical infrastructure and key resources.
- Focus on growth opportunities, leveraging white papers and presentations, to address customer needs or gaps.
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent) with 10+ years of experience or a Master’s with 8+ years of experience.
- Greater than 10 years’ experience in managing operational environments within cybersecurity or critical infrastructure with at least at least four (4 )years in a supervisory capacity.
- You possess a PMP certification.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.