- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is currently seeking an Operations Watch Manager responsible for tracking cyber and physical-related issues that could lead to significant events and incidents affecting our Nation’s critical infrastructure, key resources, and national critical functions. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Participate in the planning and execution of assigned missions
- Provide situational awareness to key staff and senior leaders with assessment of event and incident impact to critical infrastructure, key resources, and national critical functions
- Monitor current operations including interagency activities; national, state, and local and internal exercises; incident response efforts involving federal, state, and local organizations and external organizations to include the private sector and international mission partners
- Monitor, correlate, and analyze all-source information and intelligence sources for critical information requirements related to priority focus areas working across multiple network platforms, using a variety of applications and tools, and interfacing with internal and external organizations where key or source information exists
- Serve the organization’s primary interface and lead contact for Requests for Information (RFIs) related to operational issues and lead the coordination and follow up of courses of action
- Serve as a coordination point for service outages, to include network, facility, and key capability degradation or interruption for planned and unplanned events
- Coordinate operational issues with higher headquarters, adjacent, and subordinate organizations and provide an integrated picture of operational issues affecting critical infrastructure and key resources
- Develop, review, and present information and reports, orally and in writing, to a wide range of staff and audiences internal and external to the organization
- Coordinate organizational involvement and responses to incidents, crisis, and contingencies
- Use operational expertise in the performance of triage, research, and analysis of at times limited information involving potentially negatively impactful issues affecting critical infrastructure.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 10 years preferred or additional equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- You have an active Top Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
- You have the ability to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD).
- Have a background in intelligence analysis techniques or past experience in working analysis.
- Possession and demonstrated application of relevant certifications desirable (cybersecurity/intelligence)
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.