- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is currently seeking talented, Software Engineer/Cyber Automation specialist with experience developing integrations and automation for various technology including ELK, CSAM, Splunk, and Enterprise Windows in cloud-based and on-prem applications. The position will focus on the development automation and analytic software to facilitate information assurance and compliance capabilities for a federal agencies.
Washington D.C., USA
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in Software Development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Develop software and integrations for an agency information security branch.
- Use common best practices when accessing CFTC resources during development and while creating ad-hoc or persistent connections between source and receiving tools.
- Follow Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) security paradigms, Agile methodologies while developing and follow the change control processes during implementation procedures.
- Creating and improving front- end web applications, creating back-end connections to cloud instances, or performing complex queries on large-sized datasets.
- Fix bugs or enhance features for existing applications. The Contractor shall create detailed documentation for all developed code and changes.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP and PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE REQUIRED.