- Cyber Defense
XOR Security is currently seeking talented, Identity, Credentials, and Access Manager (ICAM) to support an Agency-level enterprise cyber program. In support of this vital mission, XOR staff are on the forefront of providing Advanced CND Operations, and Security Engineering support to include the development of advanced analytics and countermeasures to protect critical assets from hostile adversaries. To support the integrity, security, and resiliency of critical operations, we are seeking candidates with diverse backgrounds in security engineering and ICAM. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of complexities related to ICAM technologies and implementation.
Washington D.C., USA
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in Identity, Credentials, and Access Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Develops, researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trend in ICAM technologies.
- Works with agency business units, system owners, and project teams to coordinate and establish an enterprise approach to ICAM throughout the CFTC and to deploy technology that supports ICAM functions.
- ICAM program management support – the Contractor shall develop and maintain a roadmap, project schedules and work breakdown structures, status reports, meeting minutes, and other artifacts necessary to support the program.
- The ICAM contract PM shall interface with internal and external entities as necessary to ensure full program success.
- ICAM solution evaluation – the Contractor shall support the technical and functional evaluation of potential products and services.
ICAM solution deployment – the Contractor shall support the deployment of the full range of ICAM products and services, such as identity and access management or a multi-factor authentication system. Deployment activities will include requirements gathering, design, build customizations, and testing.
- ICAM solution operations and maintenance – the Contractor shall operate and maintain all ICAM products and services. O&M includes patching and upgrading the suite of ICAM systems as well as the maintenance of integrations with applications and services which rely on ICAM services
- ICAM integration – provide architecture and engineering support concerning the integration of ICAM products, services, and processes with applications, business processes, and infrastructure.
- ICAM advisory services – advise the agency on ICAM matters by keeping abreast of developments in the ICAM space, such as emerging technology, industry consolidation, and federal policies, guidance, and requirements such as the FICAM Roadmap and Implementation Guidance, FIPS, and NIST special publications. The Contractor shall drive awareness of such matters through Intranet Wiki articles as well as technical advisory and assessment papers.
- Other ICAM activities and services – provide other services in support of the ICAM program, such as developing processes to streamline on- or offboarding, creating training materials, or perform data quality analyses to identify issues or opportunities for improvement.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP and PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE REQUIRED.