- XOR Corporate
- Falls Church, Virginia, United States
Job Description: Washington DC Metro Area
At XOR Security, we build solutions that keep our citizens safe, our government’s information secure and our intelligence professionals one step ahead of the adversary. From cybersecurity and data analytics to strategic consulting and cloud services, the XOR team provides the insight, expertise and dedication to ensure mission success. Our solutions deliver certainty – the certainty clients need to make critical decisions and lead with confidence. We are a growing small business with a passionate and knowledgeable base of cyber professionals looking for like-minded individuals to join the team.
XOR Security is actively seeking a Project Coordinator/Executive assistant who has aspects to grow professionally and even technically. While supporting administrative functions in the company as well as client deliverable support as required.
- BS degree in an IT or related field
- Experience with schedule management, project management
- Experience with contract deliverables
- Proficiency with Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage significant work load, long hours hours (including weekends).
- A technical/cyber degree.
- Experience working as a recruiter .
- Willingness to work administrative tasks and train in technical or business management activities such as recruiting
- Highly motivated, energetic, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organization skills, detail-oriented, and able to efficiently prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work well and effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance RequirementApplicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.